Monday, June 20, 2011

Knee pain, ugh!

Something happened on Wednesday.  I'm not sure what.  I felt fine during my walk/run.  I felt fine at work.  Then later in the evening, I drove about an hour(to go visit my new niece, but I won't go into that. I'd be writing for a long time!)  I get out of the car to stop at McDonald's to bring food to the new parents.  I step out of the car, and BAM, my knees are achy, one wanted to give out underneath me. It's a weird pain that really doesn't feel like pain, more of a soreness.  It was on the inside of leg below my knee and down a little bit.  This feeling is completely new to me.  And it slowed me down a little.  I'm not used to this.  I am used to being able to walk at a pretty quick pace, and who wouldn't when there is a new 7.1 lbs baby girl to go visit.  I thought maybe it's just because I sat still too long.  It didn't go away the next day.  Very stiff and sore.  But I did go for an easy walk on Thursday. I think we did 45 min. walking at a leisurely pace at the Gorge in Cuyahoga Falls.  It was very pretty scenery, but unfortunately the river stinks.  The photo is of me near the waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment